Exotic Enterprises General Policies
About Exotic Enterprises
- Exotic Enterprises keeps and breeds a large variety of snakes, tortoises, and geckos and offers them for sale via the internet and at trade shows.
- Since our business is primarily internet and trade show based we do not have a retail store nor do we have set 'store' hours.
- We produce approximately 1500 top quality offspring per year consisting of a large selection of animals.
- Images of specific animals are posted online for animals having a price of $100 or more. This allows you to see the actual animal that you are purchasing.
- We pride ourselves on offering only the best quality, healthy animals.
About Contacting Us
We have a page specifically for information on contacting us. It is here.
- At the time you place your order you will be advised of specific availability.
- Even though for most of the year we normally stock a large selection, some items occasionally sell out prior updating our web site.
- Orders can be picked up here in Tucson by appointment only.
- All orders that are shipped are shipped via air freight using the best method and schedule to ensure the health of the animals.
- For all orders that are shipped out we require a minimum order of $100 for retail sales and $200 for dealer sales.
- There is no minimum order for items being picked up here in Tucson.
- Discounts are generally available for large orders. Be sure to ask when placing your order.
About Our Guarantees
- Our staff strictly follows our policy of "if it does not look great, it is not for sale".
- We do guarantee live arrival when the destination temperature is between 90° F and 35° F. We must be notified immediately in the case of any loss.
- Your order must be inspected upon reciept with any problems noted on the airbill. Additionally, we may require return of any losses at our discretion.
- All shipments are insured for your protection in case of late deliveries or lost shipments. Claims for airline related problems must be made through the airlines.
- Obviously because we have no control over the care of the animal while it is in your care we cannot extend our guarantee beyond that stated above.
- Due to problems in the past with fraudulent credit cards we do not accept credit cards.
- Payment in full is due prior to shipping and can be either by cashiers check or personal/company check. Please note that orders not paid with a cashiers check will be delayed up to 10 days to allow for the check to clear.
- Some services such as Delta DASH require payment when the item is shipped. Therefore shipping charges may be required in advance depending on the type of shipping requested.
- Items will be held for one week while waiting for payment to arrive. If payment has not been recieved then the items will be released for sale again.
- All shipments are insured for your protection in case of late deliveries or lost shipments. Claims for late air freight must be made with the airline at time of receipt of shipment.
- As is standard in this industry we do charge for styrofoam lined boxes.
- We use heat and cold packs when necessary.
- We do not ship live animals to Hawaii.
- We do not any export of our animals. For customers in Canada we will ship to the closest US airport. This will allow customs clearance directly by the customer upon re-entry into Canada to prevent any delays.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the person(s) placing orders to comply with all local laws.
If you have any questions or if there is anything else that we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We are the source for top quality animals.
Why settle for anything less?
Return to the home page.
This page last updated 22 March 1999
Copyright © Exotic Enterprises - All rights reserved.